I am Alice Swan, first of my name, Queen of my room.
I am a reader, writer, seeker. Also, a broke teenager . Equal parts self love and self loathing. I spend my time chasing magic between the cracks in the pavement and believing in Camus’ absurdism. I live in India.
I write books mainly in the urban fantasy genre. I’ll be a famous author one day, so that’s something for you to look forward to.
In love with quotes, music, leather and stars. I also use too many adverbs and swear proficiently.
To those of you wondering what the whole “Stones of Rome” thing is about, fret not. I shall explain. It’s from Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar.
But were I Brutus,And Brutus Antony, there were an AntonyWould ruffle up your spirits and put a tongueIn every wound of Caesar that should moveThe stones of Rome to rise and mutiny.
Because that is what words are capable of. Also, the irony in that quote. #Love
- Favourite Genres… Fantasy [especially urban fantasy], Historical fiction, Fairytale retellings, Poetry.
- Favourite Authors… Maggie Stiefvater, Laini Taylor, Victoria Schwab, John Green, Sarah J. Maas.
- Favourite TV Series… Reign, Game of Thrones, House MD, The Blacklist.
- Favourite Food… Ice cream. Yes, it’s a food. I will fight you on this.
- ACOTAR Court… Night Court ♥
- Hogwarts House… Slytherin. Obviously.
- Goals… Becoming a kick-ass writer, devouring all the books in the world, discovering the secrets of the universe.