I am Alice Swan, first of my name, Queen of my room.
I am an avid reader, seeker, dreamer, believer and thinker. Also, a broke teenager. Equal parts self love and self loathing. Changing the world one day at a time. I am an aspiring writer, dabbling mainly in the fantasy and YA genres. I’ll be a famous author one day, so that’s something for you to look forward to.
I live in India. I’m 16. I’m sadly still stuck in hell school. In love with God, books, magic, music and stars.
To those of you wondering what the whole “Stones of Rome” thing is about, fret not. I shall explain. It’s from Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar.
But were I Brutus,And Brutus Antony, there were an AntonyWould ruffle up your spirits and put a tongueIn every wound of Caesar that should moveThe stones of Rome to rise and mutiny.
Because that is what words are capable of. Also, the irony in that quote. #Love
- Favourite Genres… Fantasy, Historical fiction, Fairytale retellings, Poetry and Young-adult.
- Favourite Authors… Sarah J. Maas, Victoria Schwab, John Green, Maggie Stiefvater, Emery Lord, Jane Austen.
- Favourite TV Series… Once Upon A Time, Reign, The Blacklist.
- Favourite Food… Ice cream. Yes, it’s a food. I will fight you on this.
- ACOTAR Court… Night Court ♥
- Hogwarts House… Slytherin. Obviously.
- Goals… Becoming a kick-ass writer, moving to London, devouring all the books in the world, getting through this labyrinth.