I am Alice Swan, first of my name, Queen of my room.
I am a reader, seeker, dreamer, believer and thinker. Also, a broke teenager. Equal parts self love and self loathing. Changing the world one day at a time.
I am also an aspiring writer, dabbling mainly in the fantasy and YA genres. I’ll be a famous author one day, so that’s something for you to look forward to.
I live in India. I’m 16. I’m sadly still stuck in hell school. In love with God, books, magic, music, and stars.
I am endlessly fascinated by human hands (that sounds creepier than I thought it would). I am fond of clichés and adverbs. I have a love affair with leather.
To those of you wondering what the whole “Stones of Rome” thing is about, fret not. I shall explain. It’s from Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar.
But were I Brutus,And Brutus Antony, there were an AntonyWould ruffle up your spirits and put a tongueIn every wound of Caesar that should moveThe stones of Rome to rise and mutiny.
Because that is what words are capable of. Also, the irony in that quote. #Love
- Favourite Genres… Fantasy, Historical fiction, Fairytale retellings, Poetry, and most Young-adult.
- Favourite Authors… Victoria Schwab, John Green, Maggie Stiefvater, Laini Taylor, Sarah J. Maas.
- Favourite TV Series… Once Upon A Time, Reign, The Blacklist.
- Favourite Food… Ice cream. Yes, it’s a food. I will fight you on this.
- ACOTAR Court… Night Court ♥
- Hogwarts House… Slytherin. Obviously.
- Goals… Becoming a kick-ass writer, devouring all the books in the world, discovering the secrets of the universe.